Our Annual Report for 2018-19 sets out our achievements over the year and, also, our ambitions for the future. This year we have also reported on research carried out into our social impact.
The key highlights reported in our Annual Report include:
- Launching our Clinical Strategy in November 2018
- Delivering Mindcraft, our Families and Children bereavement support programme
- Increased membership to our Volunteers’ Forum
- Invested in shop refurbishment and re-branding
- Developed and launched our five year Medium Term Financial Strategy
Our ambitions for the future include:
- Deliver on our Clinical Strategy
- Develop partnerships that add value to our work and benefit our community
- Launch our five-year Income Generation strategy
- Develop and launch our new 2020-2025 Strategic Plan, Vision and Purpose
You can read the full report here.
An abridged version of our Annual Report is also available – you can read our Impact Report here.