Our Annual Report for 2019-20 summarises our achievements over the year, the challenges we have faced, and will continue to face due to the pandemic and, also, ambitions for the future.
Some of the highlights reported on in our Annual Report include:
- Our Rapid Personalised Care Service pilot (managed by Rennie Grove Hospice Care in partnership with West Herts Hospices) was successful. It was extended and then fully commissioned as a Peace Hospice Care service by the NHS Herts Valleys Clinical Commissioning Group
- The introduction of reminiscence support as part of our wellbeing services – helping patients to reminisce, recall fond memories and document their life stories
- Our close working with Central London Community Healthcare Trust (CLCH), with a focus on: joined-up services; reducing inequalities in health; prevention and earlier intervention to help people avoid getting sicker and enabling them to avoid hospital care where possible
- The introduction of the highly valued Assistant Nurse Practitioner role in our Inpatient Unit, enabling us to continue to deliver high quality care.
Our ambitions for the future include:
- Implementing our new 2020-2025 Strategic Plan, Vision and Purpose
You can read the full report here.