We know our people are our most valuable asset. Our flexible workforce is made up of full-time and part-time employees who are supported by a large number of volunteers.
People are at the heart of everything we do at Peace Hospice Care. We want to recruit the best people to work with us - and keep them. We strive to ensure our staff are listened to, developed, and supported with work-life balance, and rewarded for their contribution and commitment.
We have a wide range of opportunities across our five core divisions:
- Governance: led by the Chief Executive Officer and supported by the Executive & Board Support Manager, this directorate is responsible for supporting the whole organisation to meet its vision and overall strategic ambition standards
- People & Resources: this directorate is responsible for the back-office functions of Peace Hospice Care. This includes Finance, Human Resources (HR) & Volunteering, Education & Learning, Facilities & Information Technology (IT)
- Patient Services: led by the Director of Patient Services and the Medical Director, this directorate provides high quality, specialist palliative care for adults facing life-limiting illness in our community. Our services support patients from early diagnosis throughout their illness to end of life
- Income Generation: this directorate is responsible for generating all non-statutory income for Peace Hospice Care. Our non-statutory income includes all fundraising and retail activities (both in the community and online)
- Marketing & Engagement: this directorate is responsible for supporting the Chief Executive Officer to shape and deliver Peace Hospice Care’s five-year strategic plan by leading on Community Engagement priorities and driving transformational change on projects and service developments
The Benefits of Working with Us
In addition to the statutory entitlements (such as annual leave, pension, parental leave etc), we offer a host of other benefits to support our people in work-life balance, career development and wellbeing whilst working with us. A full list of current benefits is available here.
We are passionate about what we do and are dedicated to helping people with life-limiting illnesses and supporting their loved ones. If you want to develop your career by working for a vibrant local charity that puts people at the heart of everything it does, see our current vacancies, above.