- Are you keen to focus on delivering the quality of care that attracted you to nursing in the first place?
Come and work in a team where:
- You can make the biggest impact on those who need you most
- You will be recognised for delivering outstanding care
- You will be appreciated for making a difference
- You will join a dedicated and supportive team delivering outstanding care
Peace Hospice Care (PHC) has been supporting people with life-limiting illnesses, and their families, from across the community for more than 25 years.
Our nurses tell us that:
- Working in our Outpatient Services, our Community Services and Inpatient Unit is exciting, challenging,
fast pacedand highly rewarding
- They are proud to be part of our committed and passionate team which holds to the highest standards and is always striving to improve
- What they do makes a difference
Our care is 'outstanding' - that's what the Care Quality Commission told us in July 2016.
We look after patients with life-limiting illnesses but we look after our staff too. We listen to them - we know that their ideas, commitment and career progression are fundamental to the care we deliver and to our team's success.
If you share our passion and drive and want to work in a small team that, each and every day, makes a big difference then contact us now.
Peace Hospice Care is based in Watford which is seeing considerable investment.
- Easy access to national rail and tube services
Five minutewalk to Watford High Street
- £178 million has been invested to extend the Intu shopping centre into a 1.4 million sq ft retail and leisure destination
- Good quality schools
Wealthof restaurants and coffee houses
Workenvironment that has been recently refurbished (including our Inpatient Unit, Outpatient Services lounge and offices)
Why you should apply:
- Extensive learning and development
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Opportunity to work in a small, committed, team recognised for delivering 'outstanding' care
Dynamicworking environment where you will be encouraged to be independent and use your own initiative
- Excellent benefits and competitive pay - click here for more details
For more information about current vacancies, please contact Human Resources by phone on: 01923 330 330; or by email
We look forward to hearing from you.