For the second year running we have been short-listed for the Watford BID Service Excellence Awards in the Community and Voluntary category.
This year the award is being decided half on public vote and half on mystery shopping. The mystery shopping has already taken place.
The public voting is open and anyone can vote:
- Online via the Watford BID website (by clicking 'vote now' you'll be taken to a Survey Monkey where you will be asked to vote in each category – online voting closes on Friday 12th January)
- By completing a voting card (available at the Hospice, in our Shops and also distributed by staff). Voting cards need to be returned to Shops or to Reception in the Hospice building by Tuesday 9th January in time for us to get them registered with Watford BID
We are also promoting the opportunity to vote for us via social media. Please do share our posts and spread the word.
Thank you for your support.
- Strictly March 2019 Winners' Interview
- 21 Aug 2019
- Mindcraft Returns
- 16 Aug 2019
- Board Members Required
- 14 Aug 2019
- Graham Taylor Remembered and Honoured
- 31 Jul 2019
- Starlight Walk Returns
- 21 Jun 2019
- Volunteers' Week 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
- Borehamwood Shop Re-opens
- 16 May 2019