#GivingTuesday (2nd December) is a global day of giving and an opportunity to come together to show the world why it's good to give.
Whether it's making a donation, volunteering your time or just spreading the word at the start of the Christmas shopping season, #GivingTuesday is a call to action for everyone who wants to give something back.
Peace Hospice Care is proud to be part of the UK launch of #GivingTuesday and there's lots of ways for our supporters to get involved:
- Donate to our Christmas Appeal
- Give your unwanted items to our charity shops or buy your Christmas Cards there
- Make a one off or small regular donation to support our work
- Follow us on social media - 'like' us on Facebook and 'follow' us on Twitter
- Take part in one of our fantastic events
- Get your colleagues involved
- Do your Christmas Shopping online for a free donation to the Hospice!
- Enquire about volunteering for us
- Apsley Shop Opens
- 7 Mar 2019
- BID Awards Win
- 19 Feb 2019
- Peter's Story
- 8 Feb 2019
- Gill Hollander OBE Re-opens Charity Shop
- 17 Jan 2019
- A Thank You to Belinda Chadwick
- 10 Jan 2019
- CEO Thanks Supporters
- 28 Dec 2018