Get involved in our Halloween themed fundraiser!
Introducing our newest Knitting Appeal this Autumn - Wicked Woolies!
If you love meeting up with close-knit friends for a knit and a natter, or you knit as a hobby, this is the perfect opportunity for you to support our patients and families whilst doing something you love!
Here's how you can help this Halloween
- Knitting - Knit as many Pumpkins as you can to support our appeal. Be as creative as you want with them, and feel free to knit other Halloween related goodies! The more out there your idea is, the better! We have the pattern you can follow here: Pumpkin Pattern
- Donating chocolate treats (Creme egg sized) - we need lots and lots of yummy chocolate treats to pair with our Pumpkins. When donating please make sure they have a sell by date lasting to at least until the start of November. You will need to bring them to us on a week day between 9am and 5pm. (We promise not to eat them!)
- Selling Halloween goodies - we need lots of venues to sell our our lovely Wicked Woolies products- schools, businesses, shops, cafes, religious organisations and other community groups... If you can adopt a box of Wicked Woolies goodies to sell, we can give you posters, collection tins and a thank you certificate at the end.
Deadline - your knitted pumpkins and chocolate treats need to be with us by 7th October so we can start distributing them to selling stations.
If you would like to take part in our Wicked Woolies Appeal this Autumn or want to find out more, please register your interest or contact us on: 01923 335 371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Strictly March 2019 Winners' Interview
- 21 Aug 2019
- Mindcraft Returns
- 16 Aug 2019
- Board Members Required
- 14 Aug 2019
- Graham Taylor Remembered and Honoured
- 31 Jul 2019
- Starlight Walk Returns
- 21 Jun 2019
- Volunteers' Week 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
- Borehamwood Shop Re-opens
- 16 May 2019