Take in the magnificent sights of London whilst running this half marathon!
This iconic Half Marathon on Sunday 29th March 2020 takes in the heritage and quirks of London in 13.1 miles…. And we have a place for you!!
This is not your 'run of the mill' half marathon and if you fancy a bit of sight-seeing on foot while raising some much-needed funds for Peace Hospice Care, this is not one you will want to miss.
The amazing 13.1 mile route takes in some of the most famous cultural landmarks and heritage sights as well as the city's quirky and hidden secrets.
The race will start on Pall Mall and finish by Downing Street passing some of the most iconic landmarks such as Big Ben, St Paul's Cathedral, Nelson's Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London eye.
This event really brings to life London's quirky, iconic and hidden heritage.
Registration is only £20 per person and minimum sponsorship is £350.
We will support you all the way with:
- A fundraising information pack full of expert advice
- Technical t-shirt to run in and promote our amazing work
- Regular contact to keep you motivated and on target
- A cheer point on the route with the best and loudest support on the whole route
- Training plans to get you half marathon ready whatever your current level of experience
Registration your interest today and one of the fundraising team will be in touch. Alternatively, email email@example.com for more information.
- Strictly March 2019 Winners' Interview
- 21 Aug 2019
- Mindcraft Returns
- 16 Aug 2019
- Board Members Required
- 14 Aug 2019
- Graham Taylor Remembered and Honoured
- 31 Jul 2019
- Starlight Walk Returns
- 21 Jun 2019
- Volunteers' Week 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
- Borehamwood Shop Re-opens
- 16 May 2019