Fantastic way for schools, nurseries and other organisations to celebrate the festive season while raising vital funds for your local charity, Peace Hospice Care.
Children, teachers, friends and families can take part, have lots of fun and get 'fit and elfie' at the same time!
How does it work?
- You set the date, time, distance and venue
- Let us know when, where and how many elves will be taking part and we will send you everything else you need:
- Posters to promote your Elf Run
- Elf hats* for all the children taking part to keep
- Sponsorship envelope for each elf to collect money from friends and family
- Certificate for your school detailing how much you raised
A big friendly elf may even visit your school/nursery/group to speak to the children about the Elf Run and tell them how their support will make a difference.
To book your elf hats or to find out more, please call us on 01923 335371, email us on email@example.com or fill in the 'Register Your Interest' box on the right hand side.
* please note we only have a limited number of elf hats so don't miss out!
- Strictly March 2019 Winners' Interview
- 21 Aug 2019
- Mindcraft Returns
- 16 Aug 2019
- Board Members Required
- 14 Aug 2019
- Graham Taylor Remembered and Honoured
- 31 Jul 2019
- Starlight Walk Returns
- 21 Jun 2019
- Volunteers' Week 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
- Borehamwood Shop Re-opens
- 16 May 2019