Join #teampeace and take on the Watford Half Marathon in February 2019.
The Watford Harriers have kindly chosen Peace Hospice Care as the main beneficiary for the 2019 Watford Half Marathon and we would love you to be part of #teampeace. The run will take place on the 3rd February, starting in Cassiobury Park at 10:30am.
Reasons to make the Watford Half Marathon your next challenge:
- The course is traffic-free which means its a very smooth course
- All finishers receive a Medal and Technical T-Shirt
- The route is marshaled by fellow runners so you'll be cheered along throughout the whole race
- Xempo Pace Makers at 1:30, 1:40, 1:45,1:50,2:00,2:10, 2:20 and 2:30
- Great race for Spring Marathon training
You can register for the run here.
Registration for the event costs £27 for un-affiliated members and £25 for affiliated members and then we ask you to raise as much as possible in sponsorship for Peace Hospice Care.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org know if you register for the event as we'd love to be able to support and cheer you on in the lead up to this great challenge.
- Bushey Charity Shop Success
- 11 Dec 2018
- Pilates Day raises almost £1,600
- 11 Dec 2018
- Annual Draw Winners 2018!!
- 10 Dec 2018
- Lights of Love 2018
- 6 Dec 2018
- Black Tie Dinner Success
- 22 Nov 2018
- Golf Day Smashes Target
- 9 Nov 2018