Join #teampeace and take on the Watford Half Marathon in February 2019.
The Watford Harriers have kindly chosen Peace Hospice Care as the main beneficiary for the 2019 Watford Half Marathon and we would love you to be part of #teampeace. The run will take place on the 3rd February, starting in Cassiobury Park at 10:30am.
Reasons to make the Watford Half Marathon your next challenge:
- The course is traffic-free which means its a very smooth course
- All finishers receive a Medal and Technical T-Shirt
- The route is marshaled by fellow runners so you'll be cheered along throughout the whole race
- Xempo Pace Makers at 1:30, 1:40, 1:45,1:50,2:00,2:10, 2:20 and 2:30
- Great race for Spring Marathon training
You can register for the run here.
Registration for the event costs £27 for un-affiliated members and £25 for affiliated members and then we ask you to raise as much as possible in sponsorship for Peace Hospice Care.
Please email email@example.com know if you register for the event as we'd love to be able to support and cheer you on in the lead up to this great challenge.
- Apsley Shop Opens
- 7 Mar 2019
- BID Awards Win
- 19 Feb 2019
- Peter's Story
- 8 Feb 2019
- Gill Hollander OBE Re-opens Charity Shop
- 17 Jan 2019
- A Thank You to Belinda Chadwick
- 10 Jan 2019
- CEO Thanks Supporters
- 28 Dec 2018