Take part in our gripping knitting fundraiser...
If you love meeting up with close-knit friends for a knit and a natter, or you knit as a hobby, this is the perfect opportunity for you to support our patients and families whilst doing something you love!
Here's how you can get involved:
- Knitting - Knit as many Christmas puds, snowmen, robins and more as you can to donate to our Knit-ivity. Be as creative as you want, and feel free to knit other seasonal items? Maybe you could knit some purple stockings - the more variety, the better! We have some patterns you can follow here:
- Donating chocolate treats (Ferrero Rocher sized) - we need lots and lots of chocolate treats to pair with our knitted goods. When donating please make sure they have a sell by date lasting to at least until the end of December. You will need to bring them to us on a week day between 9am and 5pm. (The Fundraising Team promises not to eat them!)
- Selling Knit-ivity goodies - we need lots of venues to sell our our lovely Knit-ivity products- schools, businesses, shops, cafes, religious organisations and other community groups... If you can adopt a box of Knit-ivity goodies to sell, we can give you posters, collection tins and a thank you certificate at the end.
Deadline - your knitted goodies and chocolate treats need to be with us by 1st December so we can start distributing them to selling stations.
If you would like to support our Knit-ivity or want to find out more, please register your interest or contact us on: 01923 335 371 or email email@example.com
- Strictly March 2019 Winners' Interview
- 21 Aug 2019
- Mindcraft Returns
- 16 Aug 2019
- Board Members Required
- 14 Aug 2019
- Graham Taylor Remembered and Honoured
- 31 Jul 2019
- Starlight Walk Returns
- 21 Jun 2019
- Volunteers' Week 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
- Borehamwood Shop Re-opens
- 16 May 2019