Take part in our knitty gritty fundraiser...
If you love meeting up with close-knit friends for a knit and a natter, or you knit as a hobby, this is the perfect opportunity for you to support our patients and families whilst doing something you love!
Here's how you can get involved:
- Knitting - Knit as many Christmas puds, snowmen, robins and more as you can to donate to our Knit-ivity. Be as creative as you want, and feel free to knit other seasonal items? Maybe you could knit some purple stockings - the more variety, the better! We have some patterns you can follow here:
- Donating chocolate treats (Ferrero Rocher sized) - we need lots and lots of chocolate treats to pair with our knitted goods. When donating please make sure they have a sell by date lasting to at least until the end of December. You will need to bring them to us on a week day between 9am and 5pm. (The Fundraising Team promises not to eat them!)
- Selling Knit-ivity goodies - we need lots of venues to sell our our lovely Knit-ivity products- schools, businesses, shops, cafes, religious organisations and other community groups... If you can adopt a box of Knit-ivity goodies to sell, we can give you posters, collection tins and a thank you certificate at the end.
Deadline - your knitted goodies and chocolate treats need to be with us by 1st December so we can start distributing them to selling stations.
If you would like to support our Knit-ivity or want to find out more, please register your interest or contact us on: 01923 335 371 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- BID Awards Win
- 19 Feb 2019
- Peter's Story
- 8 Feb 2019
- Gill Hollander OBE Re-opens Charity Shop
- 17 Jan 2019
- A Thank You to Belinda Chadwick
- 10 Jan 2019
- CEO Thanks Supporters
- 28 Dec 2018
- Lights of Love 2018
- 14 Dec 2018