Come and be a part of The Chorleywood Village Show!
The annual Chorleywood Village Show day is here!
This year Peace Hospice Care has been given the opportunity to help run the car park and to collect at the same time.
With over 5000 expected to attend,there will be over 100 stalls on display and various attractions including Birds of Prey and the Fun Dog Show
- When is the Village Day? - 13th of July from 12 until 4pm
- Where is the Village day? - Chorleywood Common, Chorleywood, Rickmansworth WD3 5EG
- How much does it cost? - The event is free to attend, however Peace Hospice Care volunteers will be collecting in the car park
Do come along and join in as it promises to be a fantastic afternoon!
Please contact Laura Hamilton at the Parish office on 01923 285594 or email email@example.com for further information.
- Mindcraft Returns
- 16 Aug 2019
- Board Members Required
- 14 Aug 2019
- Graham Taylor Remembered and Honoured
- 31 Jul 2019
- Starlight Walk Returns
- 21 Jun 2019
- Volunteers' Week 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
- Borehamwood Shop Re-opens
- 16 May 2019
- Community Services
- 14 May 2019