Take part in our eggstra-special fundraiser...
If you love meeting up with friends for a knit and a natter, or you knit as a hobby, this is the perfect opportunity for you to support our patients and families whilst doing something you love!
Here's how you can get involved:
- Knitting Chicks - Knit as many chicks as you can to donate to our Chick Appeal. Be as creative as you want, you might like to knit a hat for each chick or a scarf? They don't have to be yellow either, maybe you could knit some purple chicks - the more variety, the better! We have a pattern you can follow here.
- Donating chocolate eggs (Cadbury's Creme Egg sized) - we need lots and lots of chocolate eggs to pair with our chicks. When donating please make sure they have a sell by date lasting to at least until the end of May. You will need to bring the eggs to us on a week day between 9am and 5pm. (The Fundraising Team promises not to eat them!)
- Selling Chicks - we need lots of venues to sell our our lovely chicks- schools, businesses, shops, cafes, religious organisations and other community groups... If you can adopt a box of chicks to sell, we can give you posters, collection tins and a thank you certificate at the end.
Deadline - please let us have your knitted chicks and chocolate eggs as early as possible, and by 5th April 2019 at the latest so we can start distributing them to selling stations.
If you would like to support our Chick Appeal or want to find out more, please register your interest or contact us on: 01923 335 371 or email email@example.com
- Strictly March 2019 Winners' Interview
- 21 Aug 2019
- Mindcraft Returns
- 16 Aug 2019
- Board Members Required
- 14 Aug 2019
- Graham Taylor Remembered and Honoured
- 31 Jul 2019
- Starlight Walk Returns
- 21 Jun 2019
- Volunteers' Week 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
- Borehamwood Shop Re-opens
- 16 May 2019