Join us for our annual golf day on Monday 14th October 2019 at the prestigious Grove Hotel and Golf Resort, Hertfordshire.
Our Peace Hospice Care Golf Classic will be taking place at the prestigious Grove Hotel and Golf Course, Hertfordshire.
The event presents a unique opportunity to play at one of the best courses in the country, while enjoying a fantastic day with colleagues, corporate clients or friends.
Your exclusive package will cost £800, per team of four and will include:
- Valet Parking
- Breakfast on arrival
- 18 hole round of golf on this championship course
- Course Marshall, to assist with faster play
- Hire of golf buggy with GPS yardage system
- Complimentary yardage book, bag tag, tees, pencils and pitch mark tool
- The Grove valuables pouch
- Beat the pro and longest drive competitions on the course, with prize giving in the evening
- Drinks reception
- Three course dinner
This event is kindly being sponsored by Ricoh UK. We are expecting demand to be high, so to book your team(s) or to find out more information about the day and our other sponsorship opportunities please register your interest or contact Gemma Shortman, Corporate Fundraising Manager, on the details below.
E: firstname.lastname@example.org or T: 01923 335 348
- Strictly March 2019 Winners' Interview
- 21 Aug 2019
- Mindcraft Returns
- 16 Aug 2019
- Board Members Required
- 14 Aug 2019
- Graham Taylor Remembered and Honoured
- 31 Jul 2019
- Starlight Walk Returns
- 21 Jun 2019
- Volunteers' Week 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
- Borehamwood Shop Re-opens
- 16 May 2019