New Year - New You! Change your life in 12 weeks.
Discover how to change your weight, wellness and wellbeing for the better in just 12 weeks.
Be part of Peace Hospice Care's 'Pounds for Pounds' programme. Benefit from feeling fantastic about yourself by becoming slimmer, fitter and healthier.
Now in its 6th consecutive year, the Pounds for Pounds programme's aim, is to improve participants' health, nutrition and fitness, through a 12-week programme.
Across the 12 weekly sessions, starting on Thursday 3rd January 2018, you can take advantage of:
- Nutrition and dietary advice from Linda Munster, nutrition and health coach, expert speaker and author.
- Weekly 'weigh in' at the scales.
- 12 week free gym membership at Everyone Active (Watford Central and Woodside), which includes access to the swimming pools and well-equipped gym.
- Access to a dedicated closed Facebook group, for peer to peer support and answers to all your questions from our Pounds for Pounds expert advisors
- Instructor-led group exercise training
- Motivational discussions hosted by guest speakers Paul Parish and Alicia Eaton
- Personal styling night at John Lewis, Watford
- Discounted and free pampering packages to make you feel as special as possible
Want to be part of Pounds for Pounds? Claim your place today.
Your life-changing place on this programme has a small registration fee of £25
We also request that you raise a minimum of £400 in sponsorship and sell 10 tickets to your family and friends (approximately £20 each) to celebrate your success with you at the Grand Finale, taking place on Friday 22nd March 2019.
Complete the registration form below, and read our T&Cs.
Don't take our word for it, Tony one of last year's participants tells you what he thought of the programme. Seeing is believing with his before and after picture.
"I had tried for years to lose weight, tried many different diet plans, but never succeeded. Linda, who is an amazing nutritionist, got inside my head. Suddenly I understood why my relationship with food was so toxic, and my diet changed. We all met every week, and the pother participants were amazing. It was an unbelievable journey; I lost about 3 stone over the 12 weeks, and this has changed my life. I am less heavy, fitter and healthier that I can ever remember. I can't recommend the programme enough!” Tony, Pounds for Pounds 2018 participant
You can also register your interest by completing the form below and we will be in touch about the programme.
You can find out more by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us on 01923 335371.
Please ensure you have read the terms and conditions here before signing the application form below.
- Starlight Walk Returns
- 21 Jun 2019
- Volunteers' Week 2019
- 4 Jun 2019
- Borehamwood Shop Re-opens
- 16 May 2019
- Community Services
- 14 May 2019
- Rebecca's Story
- 14 May 2019
- Alisha's Story
- 14 May 2019
- Poppy, Butterfly and Daisy Appeal
- 10 May 2019