Why volunteer with us?
There are so many benefits
At Peace Hospice Care our volunteers are at the heart of all of our services. Our volunteers enable us to provide help and support to our patients, their families, carers and friends.
By volunteering with us you will:
- make a difference to somebody with a life-limiting illness and their loved ones
- contribute to our meaningful and worthwhile services
- be valued and included as part of our wider hospice community
- have the opportunity to learn new skills and to develop
- have the flexibility to give the time that suits your lifestyle and commitments
- meet a diverse range of people and have the opportunity to make new friends.
Click here to see current volunteering roles we have available. Or, for an informal chat and to register your interest then please call 01923 330 330 and ask to speak to our Volunteer Manager
Duke of Edinburgh Award
We offer students aged 14-18 working towards their Duke of Edinburgh awards volunteer placements in our shops. Working alongside our existing shop volunteers and managers, you will be given the chance to help with a variety of tasks both on the shop floor and behind the scenes, from sorting and pricing pre-loved items that have been donated to us to sell, to encouraging people to sign up for Gift Aid.
Click here to complete an application form. Once you have the appropriate signatures, take the form along to your preferred shop and pass it to the manager. Or, for an informal chat call: 01923 330 330.
Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, our latest inspection rated us 'good' overall and 'outstanding' for being caring.
Regulated by the Care Quality Commission, our latest …
News and Publications
Find out about our latest news stories - what we are shouting about, the support we have and the impact of the work we do.
Find out about our latest news stories - what we are …