Schools and young people
Building skills and having fun
Children, teenagers and young adults are a really important part of our community and we have some great ways you can get involved, build new skills (and your CV), and have lots of fun.
- Find out about our amazing Elf Runs – a fantastic way to get fit and ‘elfy’ with your friends (and teachers too) – perfect for primary schools. Read more about the Elf Runs here.
- Hold a Peace of Cake event - you'll be amazed the difference you can make with tea, coffee and cake...
- We have also created "The Ultimate Pack for Young People" which provides lots of information about our events for schools and young people.
- Take on The Accumulator - Your team, four weeks, £30 Investment… our ‘business enterprise’ challenge is the perfect chance for you and your fellow students to be creative and inventive, put your entrepreneurial skills to excellent use and support us.
- Enter a team in one of our events… from 5K fun runs, military team challenges and (for over 18s) even overseas treks – check out our Events Calendar.
To get involved, or for more information, please contact the fundraising team, call: 01923 335 371 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are so many ways you can support us
We give our specialist care and comfort free to local families, 365 days a year. Your donations make this possible.
We give our specialist care and comfort free to …
We have a range of charity fundraising events. We also have some great new events this year – so come along and get involved.
We have a range of charity fundraising events. We …
We aim to be the best provider of services for those with life-limiting illnesses in our community.
We aim to be the best provider of services for those …