Thank you for looking to help us raise money for Peace Hospice Care during its 25th anniversary year. By working with us, you can make a huge impact. We were built with the support of local people, for local people and that is the only way we will continue. All the care that the Hospice provides is free.Fundraising ideas in the Office.
- Wear Purple for the Peace days: A fun twist on your work dress-down days, to wear an item of purple in support of Peace Hospice Care.
- Treat your colleagues: Give a tube of smarties and once they've devoured them ask them to fill the empty tube with £1 coins. Each tube could make £27!
- Cycle to work: Get fit fast by cycling to and from work every day for a week or month, ask your colleagues to sponsor you and see the pounds roll in.
- Payroll Giving: Payday is everyone's favourite day of the month. You can share some of the joy with a regular tax-free contribution through payroll giving.
- Donate a day's wages: Choose just one of the 365 days in a year to generously donate to Peace Hospice Care.
- Hold a bake sale: Get everyone together to bake and share their treats, whilst donating to Peace Hospice Care.
- Matched Giving: does your employer offer to match your funds raised, pound for pound?
- EBay for the Peace: the great news is that EBay allows you to automatically donate all or part of your profit to Peace Hospice Care.
Click here to find out more!
- Hold an office Quiz Night: go head to head with your colleagues to win the coveted prize and avoid the wooden spoon.
- Invite a motivational speaker to the office: inspire your colleagues by organising and selling tickets for this event
- Do a parachute jump: whether you're petrified of heights or excited by the exhilaration, jumping out of a plane is no mean feat so ask your colleagues to show their support by sponsoring your challenge.
- Host a wine tasting evening: take those first steps to becoming a wine connoisseur whilst raising money for Peace Hospice Care with some light hearted, social fun!
If you would like to raise money for Peace Hospice Care, you can do so online via BTmydonate or offline using a sponsorship form.
Just contact Charlotte Richardson on 01923 335370 or email@example.com to discuss any ideas you have!