However big or small your business, we've lots of easy, rewarding ways for you and your colleagues to show you care about the local families who need us...
- Join the Peace Business Partnership: With four gift levels to choose from, there's a membership for every budget. Regular donations are vital and help us plan our services. You'll find the Partnership is rewarding for your business too. Find out more...
- Sponsor a big event: Our amazing events attract thousands of local people every year and we'll publicise your sponsorship support, so they can see your commitment to them in action. Watch our short sponsorship video or get in touch for details.
- Make us your Charity of the Year: Your staff will love joining forces to support their local charity. Entering teams into our events or organising fundraisers are great for team-building and morale. To talk about your ideas, please email us or call 01923 335 348.
- Match your employees' fundraising: Get in touch to find out more about match-funding and how to double the impact of your employees' fundraising efforts. It's a powerful way to make them feel valued and engaged, as well as doubling the difference you're making to your local charity.
- Take on our Grand Challenge: Can your team use their entrepreneurial skills to compete against other local businesses, and turn £100 into £1000 in 12 weeks for Peace Hospice Care? Download a Grand Challenge entry pack.
- Donate your products or services as raffle or auction prizes. The more we receive for free, the more money we can raise, and the more we can spend supporting our patients and their loved ones.
- Offer payroll giving to your employees, giving them an easy, effective and tax-beneficial way to support Peace Hospice Care.
Contact us and discover how we can work together to create even more innovative and exciting fundraising initiatives - Joanna Milton: 01923 335 348
Citygate Automotive Limited is proud to have supported Peace Hospice Care for over 5 years. We feel honoured to have a close relationship with the charity and it is wonderful to know we are able to give something back to the local community. Our last sponsorship program was for the outstanding 'Push it for the Peace' event. We love this event because it brings our team together whilst raising much needed funds.- Emily Leigh-Dugmore, Quality & Audit Manager