Join #TeamPeace at the Royal Parks Half Marathon, the half marathon that runs through the heart of central London.
The stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Register today to join our Royal Parks 2022 team. We’ll ask you for a registration fee of £30 and a pledge to raise a minimum of £300.
What you’ll get from us:
- Support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
- You will receive a special Peace Hospice Care goodie bag when you finish the race
- Free running top to represent us on the day if you raise £300
- Free bundle pack which includes a running top, a sports water bottle and a sweat band if you raise £400
Registration Fee : £30
Minimum Fundraising Target : £300
By signing up to this challenge you are agreeing to raise a minimum sponsorship of £300 per participant. The Events Team will be there to support you every step of the way whether it is with training plans, fundraising ideas, collection tins or plain moral support you will not be doing this alone.
How fit do I need to be?
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is a challenge but achievable. In order to maximise your enjoyment we recommend you start training and running at least 12 weeks before the event!
What is the minimum age for The Royal Parks Half Marathon?
- All participants must be over 17, agree to the overall Participant Terms and Conditions and each participant must complete the full run (no relays!)
Where does the event start and finish?
The event usually starts and finishes in the festival arena in Hyde Park. The nearest tube station to the start and finish zone is Knightsbridge. Hyde Park Corner tube is a 15-minute walk away.
Click HERE for full terms and conditions.
Email email@example.com or call 01923 330330