We are delighted to be working with our collaborative partners on the new Palliative Care Referral Centre.
This is a joint partnership between Peace Hospice Care, The Hospice of St Francis, Rennie Grove Hospice Care and Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust. This new Palliative Care Referral Centre provides a single point of contact for all new palliative and end of life referrals. The venture avoids duplication and ensures that patients' needs are assessed more quickly.
All telephone calls and emails into the Centre are handled by the Referrals team which is based at Peace Hospice Care in Watford. The team comprises of staff from each of the partnership organisations. All enquiries into the Palliative Care Referral Centre are registered, triaged and forwarded to the relevant care provider in a timely fashion. As is the case now, any inappropriate referrals will be sign posted to other, appropriate, services.
The Referral Centre will operate seven days a week:
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
- Saturday, Sunday and Bank Holidays - 10am to 2pm
- Sharing our message
- 30 Oct 2017
- Patient walks independently after 17 years
- 25 Sep 2017
- Hospice helps Dad and Daughter
- 20 Sep 2017
- Poppy display extended for one week
- 13 Sep 2017
- Peace Hospice Care Announces New Chair
- 13 Sep 2017
- Watford Woman Treks in Memory of Dad
- 10 Jul 2017