It’s the time of year we’ve all been waiting for!
There are lots of ways to get festive in the run up to Christmas this year... Whether you're at school or work, everyone can get involved!
- Christmas Jumper Day -It's one of the days the whole family has been waiting for… the chance to wear their wacky winter woolies for the day on Friday 15th December (suggested donation £1).
- Christmas Bake Sale! -Who doesn't love a cake at Christmas time? There's so many delicious treats you could bake from mince pies and gingerbread, to Christmas cupcakes and reindeer cake pops. Please let us know if you can help raise some Christmas dough!
- Festive Fun Run -Why not organise a Festive Fun Run at school or work? You can donate £1 to dress up in a Christmas costume of your choice… We'd love to see your Festive Fun Run photos so please get in touch if you'd like to take part.
- Pin the Nose on the Reindeer -This is an easy peasy fundraiser and great fun for all ages! Print Rudolf the Reindeer onto A3 or A2 paper, get some sticky red dots, a blindfold and pin the nose- it's as simple as that. Just ask the students for a donation to play the game (£1 suggested), the closest person wins a prize.
For more information please contact Gemma on 01923 335 371.
So what are you waiting for? Do your bit this Christmas - grab your jazzy jumper, have lots of festive fun and raise some pounds for Peace Hospice Care.
Have a peaceful Christmas!
- Annual Draw Winners 2017!!
- 11 Dec 2017
- Sharing our message
- 30 Oct 2017
- Patient walks independently after 17 years
- 25 Sep 2017
- Hospice helps Dad and Daughter
- 20 Sep 2017