Sign up to the hilarious obstacle runs and raise money for Peace Hospice Care.
The Gauntlet Games is a hilarious obstacle course race themed around Gladiators. Take on inflatables, foam, giant slides, water obstacles and over 20 Gladiators on the 5km and 10km course. Leave your competitiveness at home and tackle the course in a team with your friends and family!
Prices start at £34 including a tech t-shirt and medal.
- 24th June 2017, Trent Park, North London, EN4 0PS (5 minutes from Cockfosters tube station)
- 22nd July 2017, Coedarhydyglyn, Cardiff, CF5 6SF
- 29th July 2017, Hyde Estate, Handcross, RH17 6EZ
- 16th September 2017, Heaton Park, Manchester, M25 2SW
For more information and to sign up visit www.thegauntletgames.co.uk
Once you've signed up to one of the events please contact the Peace Hospice Care events team and we can send you a sponsor form and help you with your fundraising.
The Gauntlet Games are run and operated by Gladiator Events.
- Peace Hospice Care Poppies
- 16 May 2017
- New joint venture launched
- 5 May 2017
- Michaela's Song
- 4 May 2017
- Funders Saluted by Watford Charity
- 28 Apr 2017
- Snow First for Watford in July
- 26 Apr 2017