New Year - New You! Change your life in 12 weeks.
During the 12 weeks, you will receive lots of support including:
- free gym membership for Everyone Active Watford Central and Woodside (including access to their swimming pools and well equipped gym)
- nutrition and dietary advice from the fantastic Linda Munster - The Power of Nutrition
- weekly weigh-in sessions
- Facebook group support
- group exercise
- motivational talks
- free and discounted pampering in the lead up to the Grand Finale to make you feel as special as possible
"My success was down to the incredible support that was given - I was given great advice from the Nutritionist, Linda, and inspired by the fitness trainers. The staff at Peace Hospice Care were brilliant – they gave continuous encouragement through the weekly meetings, inspirational talks and Facebook banter! The main reason behind my success, however, were the other participants. We had so much fun together, raised money in team events, encouraged each other through the good times, and more tricky times, and made lifelong friendships. I would highly recommend the programme to everyone – you have nothing but pounds to lose!”
Jane, Pounds for Pounds 2016 participant
At the end of the programme, you get to strut your stuff at our Pounds for Pounds Grand Finale - where one person will be crowned the Pounds for Pounds Champion 2018.
The first group session is on Thursday 4th January at 7.00pm with sessions then every week until the Grand Finale party. (Each group session takes place at 7.00pm at Peace Hospice Care, Watford.)
All we ask in return for this amazing package is that you pay a non-refundable registration fee of £25 (£10 if you sign up before 24th December 2017), raise a minimum of £375 in sponsorship, and sell 10 tickets to the Grand Finale.
Places are limited and will be available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Children's Bereavement Programme Announced
- 25 Jan 2018
- Urgent Call for Volunteers
- 25 Jan 2018
- Two weeks countdown to Strictly Come Hospice
- 10 Jan 2018
- We need your votes
- 19 Dec 2017
- Annual Draw Winners 2017!!
- 11 Dec 2017